Is it safe to visit the fitness center in the COVID situation?
Is it safe to visit the fitness center in the COVID situation? Maybe, this type of question comes to every person's mind. Yes, you can join the gym in this pandemic situation with your responsibilities and own risk. And in this situation, people cannot try to risk their own.
Nowadays, Coronaviruses are spreading, and COVID cases are increasing every day. This corona epidemic will keep going continuously in our life, but still most important to stay fit and healthy in this situation. Do not worry and panic about this, we can do workouts with social distancing and can improve fitness.
Exercise is the most relevant part of our life. All people say, a minimum of 30 minutes of workouts improve our health and maintain good health. But in the Lockdown period, they could not do any exercise or not do any physical fitness in this period. So, lots of people want to maintain health and fitness, as well as lose weight, and they are also looking for the best fitness center.
After unlock-3 guidelines, fitness centers are re-opening across India. Many people want to re-join or join a gym to improve their health & fitness. If your goal is fitness and wants to re-join the fitness center, then follow these steps.
How to Join the fitness center in this COVID situation?
- First of all, check where COVID-19 cases are more in your area or city. Avoid those fitness areas where cases are more and find some free Corona-virus places in your around.
- Visit nearest fitness center and see what facilities they are providing like sanitizer, maintaining social distancing or not, they do regularly sanitize gyms of equipment or not, how many people visit the gym at a time, etc.
- You have to use the Aarogya Setu app.
- You want to join a gym, then the best option for you; you can join pay per session gym. Pay per session gym is allowed to do workouts anywhere, anytime in any gym.
- You can also check availability and traffic before attending a session. In this, you can do the exercise in any gym at your nearest fitness center.
What kind of awareness should be kept before the workout?
When you join any gym or fitness center and going to work out, then wear gloves, not touch face, eyes, and noses, sanitizing your hands regularly or wash hands regularly, and the mask is compulsory. Carry your water bottle, sanitizer, towel, and do not share this with anyone.
- Before going to the gym, call your gym management or trainer and asking, what is the schedule on those days and check traffic or check how many people available in the gym.
- After confirmation of this, you can visit that gym. Keep distancing between two people and also maintain distance between trainers.
- Don’t use the gym locker during the workout, and not use the shower at the fitness center.
- Don’t use to take any proteins and avoid drinking water at the gym.
- Please make sure to complete your workout in the allotted time and leave the gym at the exact time.
- If you are feeling unwell and sick, please do not visit the fitness center, because in this situation more chance of infections and spread infection at a high rate.
- Whenever if you are feeling weakness and illness then, as soon as possible, visit the nearest hospital.
Responsibilities of Gym owners -
- When members come for a workout, then first of check the temperature at the entrance and then allow attending the gym and do not allow entering the gym without a mask.
- You have to advise members to carry your bottle, towels, sanitizers, etc.
- Gym workers should know COVID-19, what is this, and how it spread, how to prevent this, how to manage social distancing, etc.
- Trainers also have to keep social distancing and wear a mask, not sharing personal equipment with any others.
- If any workers and fitness trainers feel like unwell and feeling fever, then they should be to go home or stay home.
- Give them leave policies to stay home without any argument. After that, they feel better then they can come back to the fitness center and do work.
- Don't allow more people at a time and manage to distance between two persons.
- All equipment and machines keep to be placed at least 6 feet and it has to sanitize regularly.
- If it is possible to book gym session online reservations, it is better for everyone. Keep member limit on access to the locker area and also on the shower area.